Search This Blog

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bananas


I'd like to say that this woman didn't want her face photographed and I'm a great photographer, but the true story is that I'm really not a great photographer. :) I was amazed at how big these bunches of bananas were. Each petal of the red blossom turns into a banana! I could have spent all day just looking at all the different plants! The variety is amazing. There were almond trees, all sorts of herbs used for various purposes. The headache plant is pretty self explanatory. :) They call Mahogany trees, "Cradle to Grave" trees because your cradle is made from mahogany, many things in between and your coffin is made from mahogany. There was a bush you could chew if you get bit by a snake, but it also has humongous thorns that house ants, so you have to be careful where you chew...

No comments: