Search This Blog

Sunday, June 1, 2008

I am really trying...


Well, I've been bad about keeping this blog updated. My camera is doing funny things, I think it's been dropped one too many times. I also bought a new computer and I'm trying to transfer everything over and I uploaded all my photos to snapfish.com. I'm trying to make everything private after hearing horror stories about public blogs and such, so please bear with me. Emily leaves in a few weeks, so we are in the mad rush phase of getting her ready for the trip. I will try to post everyday to let you know how her trip is going and add pictures when she gets back. The kids all made honor roll and are moving on to 1st, 5th and 7th grade. Luke will start real (not mommy's homemade) preschool in August and Sariah will continue going to special needs preschool. So, I figure next year I'll have at least 7 hours a week to myself if their schedules overlap. :) Whatever will I do with myself?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We know you are "trying" but it's about time you let us know what is going on. :-) MOM