Search This Blog

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Australia Day Six


Emily snorkled in the Great Barrier Reef today! I hope she took lots of pictures with her underwater camera. She should have seen lots of tropical fish, giant clams and all different kinds of coral. After that adventure, they had the opportunity to ask a marine biologist ten million questions. Some of the other parents had phone calls from their kids at 5 AM! I still haven't heard from Emily, but I'm sure she realized it was 4 AM here and had the sense not to call. :) They didn't have access to phones in the outback and it's rare for them to have time to stop at pay phones. I went to a lovely baby shower today where I failed miserably at all the games. I couldn't even identify the peas and green beans! Maybe I need another baby, just kidding! :) I'm enjoying my biggest loser prize of Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares with rasperry filling. Yum! Thanks Elise! :) I'm just going to eat one a day and probably not share with anybody. Mom is rolling her eyes...

1 comment:

Elise said...

lol. Too bad I didn't eat just one a day. Darn.