Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Summertime and The Living is...

Well, it's not easy being the mother of five. I'm forcing all my kids that can write to start keeping journals this summer. I was going to start one, but then I thought I could do better. I could actually keep in touch with my family and friends by starting a blog. I realize that anyone reading this is actually reading my diary, so ignore 90% of what I write please. :) But, feel free to comment. I would love ideas for what I should write about and requests for photos. Emily is counting down the days to her trip. Right now she is practicing living out of her suitcase to see what she is forgetting to pack. We scrubbed the pool and set it up today. It was 93 degrees at 9AM today! Ugh! Here is Luke having a great time in our ball pit:

No comments: