Search This Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Day Twelve - Emily is NOT in Scotland


Wow, make that two bombs in London yesterday! Now, I saw that the car that rammed into the Glasgow Airport in Scotland may be connected to the two cars found in London yesterday! Just stay away from France you terrorists! I guess, right now, maybe I'm glad the French didn't join us in our war with Iraq. Today Emily is at the famous Musee du Louvre. She should have seen the Mona Lisa. In the heart of Paris she will be seeing the most prestigious monuments of the city, including the Notre-Dame cathedral. Here at home we are getting ready to start some repairs and renovations on our house. The first thing we are going to do is take the wood burning stove out of our playroom. Then, I'm hoping my dad will come visit because I want to knock part of a wall out. :) Emily is excited to meet her new foster sister. Today we discovered that she really likes Cinderella. She found Sariah's wig and Emily's dress and has been dressing up everyday. I can't wait for my camera to come home, and Emily too!

No comments: