Search This Blog

Monday, January 2, 2012

Trying to Get Organized


Sorry I haven't posted in so long. I'm trying to get organized! :) Today, I downloaded the Cozi app on my phone and set up texts to nag my family, so I don't have to! :) I'm starting to mess with the shopping lists and meal planner, but I'm not sure about that part yet. I love the calendar and I'm going to mess with the to do list tomorrow. :) I saw an article in the newspaper about it and they also mentioned this website,which is a great way to stock up on non-perishables. You only have to order 6 items to get free shipping and the prices are pretty good. They also subtract coupons from their original prices if there is a coupon available. They have lots of green/organic and labels not found around here. I found toilet paper and rechargeable batteries cheaper than at Wally World. I will have to do more research tomorrow, I think I'm burned out for today. :)

No comments: