Search This Blog

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Just for Future Reference


Should you ever wash your hair with hair removal gel instead of shampoo, here is the cure: First, hide all evidence when your mom peeks in the bathroom and says, "What is that awful smell!?!" When she figures it out, try to look cute and hold still while she scrubs the tar out of your hair with shampoo and 10,000 rinses. Hold still and tolerate your mom and your older sister rubbing conditioner on your hair every few hours throughout the day. Keep that shower cap on so you don't get conditioner all over the place. Surprisingly, after a day and a half of the conditioner/shower cap treatment, Sariah's hair is looking healthy and I don't think any fell out. Now, maybe Emily and I should just stick to shaving our legs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'll try that , I'm tired of my hair!
Love MOM

MyKidsMom said...

That sounds like a mess! I'm glad her hair didn't come out :)