Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WHAT!?!


That's what my mother would say if she would answer her phone. A couple weeks ago we found out that Sariah has another sister. We spent about two weeks debating whether or not to adopt her. On Friday, I was able to hold her, so yes, now we HAVE to adopt her. She looks just like Sariah did, except no droopy lip or signs of a stroke. Terry and Sariah met her today. We are going to start transitioning her to our home next week. Terry leaves for New Mexico tomorrow...Great timing!!! :) This was the first picture I have ever taken of her and she smiled right as I took it! Emily wants to name her Helena Marie. :)

5 comments:

Christy said...

You ARE crazy! Wow, girl, you are amazing! Congrats for you though! I know you guys are excited. What a great thing for Sariah to have. Well, keep me updated.

Elise said...

WOW. You are amazing. I remember you talking about one of Sariah's sisters several months ago. Is this ANOTHER one? Or the same one?

MyKidsMom said...

She is adorable. Congratulations! Your family is so wonderful. What lucky children. Good luck, and let me know if you need help with anything. I am sure you are one busy woman. . .Jana

Maria said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Tell Emily that we miss her! (Well, actually tell your whole family that we miss them!)
Love,
Maria

Unknown said...

Julie,
What a darling little girl. What is her name? What do the other kids think? WOW! Are you moving back to New Mexico? What is going on?