Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Cooking Lessons


Emily has been taking cooking and sewing as her elective for this semester. On Saturdays, she likes to have "Emily School." She teaches her siblings how to cook something and then gives them an art lesson. I like to take a nap during "Emily School." My favorite day was when she taught them how to make fruit salad and then colored a bunch of pictures their favorite fruits and did leaf rubbings. I didn't have to supervise any oven or stove stuff and it was a good long art lesson. :) We have been baking cookies just about everyday this week and should start delivering tomorrow. I have one package ready to mail and should finish the rest tomorrow. I hope they make it to California before Christmas. I'm sure the post office won't be as crazy here as it could be in some cities. I've never waited in line here! As much as I have praised the video feature, I just can't get it to work every time! Arghh! I'll keep trying...

No comments: