Search This Blog

Sunday, November 11, 2007

I'm trying the video function again. This is a snake we like to visit at the Living Desert Museum and Zoo. He really didn't like Travis this day. It was pretty scary! We are all settled in here. Emily's team finished 4th in her division. Travis has earned his astronomy belt loop in cub scouts. (He happens to have the world's greatest Den Mother, Moi!) A.J. really misses James, but he was able to talk to him on the phone today. Luke really misses Budge and keeps calling him at nap time! :( Sariah is talking like crazy! She told me that she saw the moon and Saturn on Friday! Terry is loving his work here, he wants to put in for a permanent assignment if they offer him one. I love our new house. It is very spacious, we even have a forbidden room and basement. The basement is forbidden because I don't want the kids going down there, but the room is forbidden because it is clean and there is nothing in there! I'm having a Veterans' Vegetable Brunch tomorrow. My friends and I are testing out Jessica Seinfeld's recipes on our unsuspecting families. :)

No comments: