Search This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2007

We're off to see the wizard...


Well, after a few days of waking up at 4 AM, and taking afternoon naps, I think Emily has entered back into Arizona time. But, now she's off to Kansas... Well, on stage anyway. She is a munchkin in the Lullaby League this year. Her show will run August 1,2 & 3. She is also playing a character in Oz and her voice is being used to help out many actors having trouble with the high notes. I'm not sure if she will be onstage or off for those roles. The voice teacher loves her. She was in the top five being considered for Dorothy. I'm working on posting pictures from Emily's trip, wish me luck! :) Here is Emily at the top of the Eiffel Tower.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do I have to offer a free gift for someone to leave a comment? :)